- Tertiary Qualification: Electrical Engineering / Mechatronics
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years Control System Programming ExperiencePLC logic & programming: Siemens, Beckhoff, Allen Bradley, Mitsibushi etc.
- Experience with interfacing SCADA, motion control, robotic & measuring systems to PLC applications
- Computer & PLC system configuration knowledge & understanding
- Practical understanding & ability to troubleshoot electrical circuitry
- Sound understanding of facility commissioning requirements with 1 -3 year exposure to projects environment.
- Set up & program control systems to accommodate project requirements
- Test & commission facilities to completion as specified in project scope of work
- Develop, improve & refine software/code used in Projects to improve effectiveness
& efficiency within the control systems
- Apply advanced control techniques to production processes
- Design, create, execute & maintain automated test cases
- Provide detailed control system documentation upon project completion
- Provide production support on projects where need be
- Travel locally & internationally to assist with installation & commissioning of
facilities on site